Make A Wish On A Pixel

It's a bit late for a wish to come true but I'm still hoping for it. If you want to make your wish come true, at least, make a wish at just another pixel's contest. Though this is so very late I'm still joining and hoping to win some prize. Also I'm still hoping to that my wish will come true by reminding it to me again.

If anyone still interested to join just click the link below to go straight to the mechanics.




Join the Make a Wish Blog Contest over at Just Another Pixel.
Click here or on the banner above for the complete mechanics and prizes.

We would like to thank the following generous sponsors: Please take the time to visit them.

Pinay Online Money Maker
Up Now and What's Next
Life Can't Wait
Spread the W.O.R.D.
Pinkville : Pink & Magic Convergence Zone
The Sexy Tech
Bloguardian Hellsite: Overcashed
Gadget World
Living life to the Fullest!
Designers Depot
HeartyBux
Baterya.com
Miyabe Tayo
Ramblings of the Phat
Crafty Heart
Phat Wallet
Celeb-Square
My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf
I Am a Princess, All Girls Are
Pinay Mommy Online
Mommy Rubz
Rubz Online
Mom's Hosting
Janette Toral, author of Blogging from Home
My Sweet Escape
Never Enough Stuff
Certified Foodies
My Journey to Life
Something to Live
Babies and Contests
Lay It On Me Designs
Sharing My Thoughts
The Twerp and I
JellyBelly Talks
I Love Hate America
Mukhang Pera
The Twitterer
At Home with GeoRyL
Earn Money Online with Red
Contest and Gaming craze
My Red Hot Reviews
Red is Marose






.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates