BlankPixel's Thirty on 30

Today, though I'm one of the general sponsors of BlankPixel's (Mhel)  contest I have decided to participate. Since sponsors are also welcome to join the fun so here I am now making this blog post about BlankPixel's (Mhel) grand contest. So for those who wants to join the contest you still got one more day to do all things. So good luck to all of us!

There are lots of prizes at stake so better hurry and join before the deadline.


blankPixels' Thirty on 30 Blog Contest to celebrate her 30th birthday and Just Another Pixel's second anniversary!

Primary Sponsors

Everything Nice!News Break OnlineFat Girl No MoreWritten by Mys
My Thoughts, My Heart, My TurfZoWandererJust the Tip of an IceBerg
Just About AnythingBlogger ManilaDress Up Your BlogsPinay Mom
Certified FoodiesPinay Online Money MakerPinay Reviewer

Secondary Sponsors

Georyl: Blogging with my HeartPop Ups of My MindBlog TacticGrace in Creative Life

General Sponsors

Make Money Online and BeyondOne Proud MommaLover MushroomPlate and MePaula's HomeMake More Money OnlineThe Miscellaneous MeHere, There and EverywhereTravels and ExplorationsMusings of LifeKharen's CornerIt's KhaNoypistuffJennyholic, Confession of an AddictDeej SpeaksTechie ThingsCups and LowercaseLive for LiveExperience of a Super MomSharing my ThoughtsYashiro's JournalTable for FiveInternet Cafe BlogblankPixels – The Geek Side

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates