Daddy Day Care: Sleep & Something Else

Since it is weekend and we don't have anything to do aside from cleaning the house(which we haven't finished it yet) and doing online activities, Maki and I did some sleeps. We took turns in sleeps, since I woke up early this morning I slept for about two hours while this afternoon take his turn to take a nap. He slept for about an hour but was distracted by those walking walking and running outside the house. So I joined him on the bed and keep him company but while doing that I fell asleep also for a few minutes. That was the time that Maki told me that he had already poop on his shorts. "What!" Yes Maki didn't tell that his going to poop. Hay! Anyway his Ate Lanie did clean him.

Also this morning I did open my Facebook account and found out that most of my friends has already change their profile pictures to cartoons and animes. Animes and cartoons are already invading facebook. Now what was behind this invasion, well according to a post it's for a cause. Here's the post.
Change your facebook profile picture to a cartoon from your childhood and invite your friends to do the same. Until monday there should be no human faces on facebook, but an invasion of memories. This is for violence against children.

It's good to know that more people are taking this seriously to support the call to stop violence against children.

My Facebook profile character is this...
Kenshin Himura 
of Samurai X
Now I know this looks like a violent picture but I can assure that the character is different.  He uses his sword only when it is needed.  I remember that I used to call this character as Kenji.  As you can see I really like Japanese characters and their discipline.   Kids can truly learn from him.  Swords are not to be drawn just to make a point.  Well that's all I can say about this character.

So have you change your Facebook Profile picture?

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates