|picture from marypages.com|
I'm not a very geeky techie gadget savvy guy but I do love techie gadget stuff. So what am I praying to have this Christmas? Well... I'm praying to have this...
New Cellphone the Nokia C7
Okay why do I want to have it? Well... first it's free if I won it, second it will for sure help me a lot in my work whether it is full time or part time, third it has very cool features that I love, and fourth this will be my third Nokia cellphone and the very first advance phone that I will ever have.
With this phone I can do a lot of things...
- I can easily check my emails when I'm in mobile.
- I can have bigger memory for video clips and photos for my son to watch and look just to keep him busy if where outside.
- I can store and download more music for my listening pleasure especially when I run into a very heavy traffic.
- I can easily organize all my plans and activities.
- I can easily send SMS messages.
- I can instantly take pictures of my son's pretty good smiles.
- I can get connected with my love ones especially during holidays.
- and the best of all I can do all these things in just a touch of a screen!