When I was in Elementary, my father was forced to go abroad in order to provide most of our needs. We don’t want him to go but the circumstances that is affecting our present condition makes my father pursue what he opted to do. We’re not blessed with overwhelming riches that’s why my father decided to grab the chances and went abroad. During that communication has been really hard. The modes of communications are limited. There are only two or three possible mode of communication, that was a letter or telegraph and the telephone long distance call which you will have to go to the telephone company to make that call. Of course those calls are not free and not cheap. It really requires much money to cover that phone call. It was indeed a sacrifice during that time. Mail letters are really snail mail.
At present there are so many means and ways to communicate with your love ones. Different telecommunication companies have already popped out like mushrooms, aside from it, cellular phones we’re introduced and later on internet connections were established. It is now much cheaper to call with relatives in abroad.
Though communications are becoming cheaper Dads still need to learn to cut on cell phone bills because diapers and formula milks are becoming way too much to bear for parents like me. I’m not sure of getting richer by reducing cell phone bills but having some penny to save for the kids future would mean very much. I think when it comes to savings mom knows best.
Since telecom companies are into the campaign of bridging the gap, they are also campaigning about their product which doesn’t require many documents in owning your own cellular phone. With a few touch of a fingers many would eventually seek about that services and people would immediately want to have that. So what does Straight Talk has to offer to the public? Here is the list of their offerings and what services they can offer in which I think, everything you need is here.
1. The “All You Need Plan” meets even the need of heavy phone users with 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data.
2. Unlimited Monthly service is only $45, and includes calls, text, picture messaging, and
3. Imagine unlimited calls, text, picture messaging and web for a whole year, for onl $499.00!
4. 411 calls are included at no extra charge.
5. Free from activation, reactivation, or termination fees
6. Straight Talk International Long Distance Services is a flexible prepaid calling service that enables you to make international calls from your home, cell or office phone at low rates.
7. They also have reconditioned phones which are available from $10.00 with camera, mp3 player, mobile web access, and blue-tooth capability.
8. There are also an amazing smarts hones, touch screen phones, and app capable phones with features like voice navigation, camera, video recorder, music player, instant messaging, and Bluetooth.
Perhaps with these services, call a friend would be always available for you whenever you need one, especially when Dads are having trouble keeping the kids busy and quiet. Hook, line and sinker are way too old now and being digital somewhat ease up our works.