Monday Rush: An Update and A Call for Sponsorship

Whew!  First things first,  I have been away again for almost two weeks and I haven't posted any daily updates on this blog in which I know not a very good thing to do.  So to my readers sorry about the few days that I'm gone from this blog.

It's really hard to juggle things around.  Too many things to do with so little time to spend.   It is indeed true that you cannot serve two masters at the same time.  You can only do things one at a time.  That brings me to a quote that I've heard from the animated movie "Wreck It Ralph".  It says "one game at a time".   Though I get pretty immune already with the movie as my kids watch it over and over again I get to enjoy and digest more of the lesson that we can get from it.   So in my case I can only do things one at a time so I better do it whole-heartedly in order to get things done.

Perhaps that's what I did because for the last few days I've been squeezing my brains hard enough to get a very nice and competitive article for a contest that me and my wife have joined with.  It's really tough to do things when you're not accustomed to do these things.  So again for the last few day I have to put all my energy including my will into it, that's why I don't have any updates recently.

I'm not really sure if I making myself clear or am I making a point to what I am writing right now.  Perhaps I just wanted to share what I wanted to share.

So.....


Okay enough with the doodley things let's get down to more exciting and fun things.

For those who have been a constant reader of this blog, I'm sure you've already know that a month more and we'll be celebrating its blog anniversary.  You know what it means when anniversary comes.... contests and raffles!  Yup!  A fun and exciting contest and raffle!  Last year we weren't able to hold a contest and raffle because of some certain incidents.  So for this year we will try to make more interesting, fun, exciting, and plenty of prizes.  Hopefully will get enough sponsors for this.

To our generous blogger friends we would like to ask for your support as we celebrate this blog's 5th Anniversary.  You can become one of the SPONSORS just simply choose your preferred sponsorship.

A CALL FOR SPONSORS

GOLD BLOGGER SPONSORS ($30.00 thru Paypal)
  • Inclusion of Logo/Link to Blogsite in the Blog's Contest Page
  • Inclusion of Logo/Link to Blogsite in the Sponsors Links Code to be posted by the participants
  • Inclusion of Facebook Page link which will be followed as mandatory requirement in the contest
  • Inclusion of Twitter Account which will be followed as mandatory requirement in the contest
SILVER BLOGGER SPONSORS ($20.00 thru Paypal)
  • Inclusion of Logo/Link to Blogsite in the Blog's Contest Page
  • Inclusion of Text Link to Blogsite in the Sponsors Links Code to be posted by the participants
  • Inclusion of Facebook Page link which will be followed as mandatory requirement in the contest
  • Inclusion of Twitter Account which will be followed as mandatory requirement in the contest
BRONZE BLOGGER SPONSORS ($10.00 thru Paypal)
  • Inclusion of Logo/Link to Blogsite in the Blog's Contest Page
  • Inclusion of Text Link to Blogsite in the Sponsors Links Code to be posted by the participants
  • Inclusion of Facebook Page link which will be followed as mandatory requirement in the contest

TIN BLOGGER SPONSORS ($5.00 thru Paypal)
  • Inclusion of Text Link to Blogsite in the Blog's Contest Page
  • Inclusion of Text Link to Blogsite in the Sponsors Links Code to be posted by the participants
  • Inclusion of Twitter Account which will be followed as mandatory requirement in the contest

Once you have chosen your preferred sponsorship you can send the amount thru paypal to yashirokuru(a)yahoo.com.  After the payment kindly send the SPONSORS DETAILS to yashirokuru(a)yahoo.com .  We will be waiting for sponsors until May 20, 2013.  Thanks!

Let's make this anniversary a Bang!  For inquiries, comments suggestions just leave it at the comment box or email it at yashirokuru(a)yahoo.com.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates