Treat Your Dads at SM Center Pasig This Fathers' Day


Hmmm... it seems that it will be my lucky day this coming June 16!  Well aside from it is weekend it is also Fathers' Day!  Perhaps I'll be resting for a while from blogging and being online.  And having seen one of the posters of SM, specially at SM Center Pasig I think I'll play not knowing any of this and let my wife see this poster.  Perhaps and I hoped that she'll have a surprise for me.  Hahaha!

Anyway for those who don't have anything to do or don't have any plans yet this coming Fathers' Day, better check out some great things to do at SM Center Pasig.  Here are some suggested ideas to treat your Dads or me perhaps.


  • Treat your Dads to his favorite restaurant with his favorite food or try the "Paluto" at SM Center Pasig.
  • Treat your Dads at Taste Asia with their 5 + 1 Bucket of Beer.
  • Take your Dads out to enjoy his favorite music.
  • Check out the must have gadgets for Dads and well in good if you would buy something for him (well I'm hoping to expect this, hahaha!)
  • If the rest fails, a good and relaxing Spa treat for your Dads will do at the Health Hub.  

So what do you think?  Is this good enough for Dads to feel the Fathers' Day this June 16?



My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates