For Dads, knowing that your beloved wife will be having a baby brings so much joy and full of what ifs but it only boils down to one thing... I'm a certified Daddy. Just like the Moms we, Dads, too get excited in the process but I'm sure it is much more of a bliss for them but what's great is that we make sure that Moms get what they need. We may not be the one to pick but bringing them a place where they can buy products in just one place would be an ease for them to go around, most especially when their bellies are big and protruding already.
Not so long ago, in a not so far distant land from us... ops just just playong around. Hahaha! Well just few weeks ago, Baby Company, one of the established brands in infant and toddler products, opened its latest branch at SM Megamall with a much bigger place to cater the needs of all moms.
Here are some fast information about Baby Company
- It was established in 1991 from Infant Accessories Furniture section in SM Department Sore to Baby Company.
- Currently the brand have 50 stores nationwide inside SM Department Store, 6 mall boutiques: Power Plant Mall, SM Aura Premier, SM North Edsa, The Block, SM Fairview, SM Cebu, SM City Seaside Cebu and 17 select stores inside SM Hypermarket outlets.
- Baby Company offers a wide range of products from fashion apparels, personal care, toys, nursery furniture to home safety and travel accessories. Sourced from world-class brands, our products include Philips Avent, Graco, Disney, Maclaren, Pigeon, Chicco, Dr. Brown’s, Tommee Tippee, Safety 1st, Lamaze and Fisher-Price.
- In-house brands: Lulu, Baby Clean, BabyCo, Picolo, Ollin and PlaySmart also form a major part of the product mix.
- The store design concept of Baby Company is modern-styled and shopper-friendly with an ideal size of 400 to 650 square meters. Main focus is the Merchandise thru the artistic application of colors, lighting and systematic merchandise grid.
Brand signages were set for each of the merchandise categories to make it clear for the shopper to find exactly what they are looking for. The presence of simple architectural elements such as colored cubes and tables were used to add fun and highlight to the featured items.
Baby photo graphics were also used to compliment the overall design concept and strengthen the merchandise category.
The MOM CARD program is Baby Company's loyalty program. It is meant to reward frequent shoppers through rebates, exclusive offers, special events and other privileges. The more the customer shops, the more rebates she will earn.
The Baby Company Baby Registry makes shopping for babies easier and offers great benefits to both parents and their friends. People who purchase items on your registry will also receive a 10% on all regular items and free gift wrapping. Baby Registry is available in stand-alone stores only. For our branches inside The SM Store, they can avail of The Gift Registry service.
So, do you think we ought to have a princess in the house? I can't wait to shop for another baby products. How about you, what will you be buying at Baby Company?