Father, Father, How are you?


It's been a while since I write something about me, my feelings, the things that runs in my mind and what I am going through. It is indeed a while. I'm not ranting or anything but I'm exhaling the burden that I'm having right now.

The image of Dads to us are very strong. He is the foundation, the pillar, and our fortress. Perhaps that was the image built before. What about if those qualities are not met? Would the father be still image of a father or it would lessen the perception? Well, nobody is perfect and Dads are not spared of that.

These past few months, where I rarely update this personal blog, I have been struggling and weighing the pros and cons of the decision I'm going to make. I have been consulting my better half about it. Also discussing every details and outcomes that may lead to. This decision will definitely turn our life around knowing nothing of what would it be but we're assuring ourselves that we will get through with it.

Father, father how are you? I am not only referring to my father but also to myself. How am I? Honestly, wrinkles on my face have taken over and it is just a matter of time that I would be a grumpy old man. Yes, it is and that's how hard it is to cope up with our lives for now. I think I have forgotten how it is not to worry of the things. I have become less trusting of what HE could do or may be I'm very occupied of trying to stitch things out and forgetting that there's a BIG God that can handle big problems. As it was like in the scene of the movie Finding Nemo, Dory said "it's time to let go". Perhaps it is time to let go and let HIM lead us to the things that HE has planned for us.

I'm letting go of my job for now and take the responsibility of becoming a son for a while. I don't want to have regrets if the time comes. And I'm thankful that my better half is in full support.

We will be facing a new path and we're praying that God will lead us to this decided path. Please do pray for us as well.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates