Get Your TOYCON 2019 EPIC Pass


Great day Dads, Moms, and kids! Sorry that Daddy Yashiro has been out for quite a long time. It's been months (I think) already since our last post about our adventure in Climb Central. It was a tiring day for us back then but we all did enjoyed it very much.

This year will be interesting because there are lots of things that I want to share with you all. To start with is that I'll be sharing about TOYCON. Yes, we have been a frequent attendee in this event for the hobbyist, collectors and pop culture. We're hoping that this year we will be able to cover the whole TOYCON.

We're looking forward with this event because we will be for sure covering it. Specially now that we have created our YouTube Channels. Yes, for me, I do my vlogs in Kwento Ni Toto while for the kids they have Kids On The Go (I was able to share it before) and the latest is Playfull Gelo.

So, if you want to get an exclusive discount and deal with this year's TOYCON, which is by the way on June 28-30, 2019, get the EPIC discount deal. It already started last April 23 and until June 27. It's going to be E-P-I-C (Early-Purchase-Is-Cool)!

You may purchase your tickets online at SMTickets.com or any SM Ticket outlets nationwide. More details at https://smtickets.com/events/view/7778br />

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates