Monday Rush : Sleepy Head Because of the Binibining Pilipinas


Our Monday Rush, announcing the winner of the Binibining Pilipinas 2019. Yup, this Dad is not only a dad who loves anime but also loves beauty. Plus I also need to get it out first for my other blog which is the KwentoNiToto.com. Because of that I need to stay up very very late just to get the winners of the pageant and fortunately I was able to get it out. Posted it!

The end effect sleepy head and woke up late.

Well, I don't know why but it seems that other than basketball and boxing, beauty pageant is the next thing that will really make most of the Filipino stop, be still and watch it happens. The only problem was that it was aired late in the evening and take note it's on a Sunday, so I think most Pinoys who would go to the office are just like me sleepy and groggy. More sleep please.

Anyway on another topic since we slept almost 2AM, my wife woke up late and prepared late for our youngest son. When she brought him in school a cute and wittingly conversation between our son and his teacher.

Gelo and my wife went to his room. Teacher was already there.

Gelo : Good morning Ma'am.(late already)
Teacher : Sorry I'm late. (referring for Gelo to add the line)
Gelo : You're late Ma'am!

My wife grinned her face because of the conversation with Gelo unaware of his wittiness.


My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates