"Continues Rain"

Yesterday, after office, I don't know yet whether to go to the mall or not because of the continues but not heavy rain. I got only one purpose to go to the mall that is to return and replace the card reader that I have bought last Monday.

Well, I decided then since its kind of gloomy that day I might as well have a stroll at the mall. Plus I miss my son. When its raining like this we only stayed in the house and watch movies.

When I got there all I see are the usual thing in the mall no new things. I went straight to the store where I bought the card reader and have it replaced. After that I go around the mall and look for some new things, an interesting things of course. But unfortunately there's none.













.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates