"Letting Your Toddlers Do Their Own"

Yesterday was our Father and son bonding. My wife, Angie, had to go to work. As usual we would walk around the block in the morning and buy newspaper and food.

I have notice that my son is starting to grow already. He don't want to be carried and he don't want to be accompanied while walking. He wanted to walk on his own. But of course I'm always beside him just in case.

When eating, he always wanted to have his own plate and his spoon. And there are times also that when I'm using a chop stick he would want to use a chop sticks.

Seeing him do things on his own is something that makes me proud and happy. So if it is for his good I just let him do things for his own curiosity. Of course I see to it that he won't get hurt.

















.
Anonymous said...

Yeah I held a baby boy who was only 6 months old and it was amazing. The innocence of childhood is just something that brings me back to when I was a kid. I will be praying for you and your son.

Daddy Yashiro said...

Thanks ShawnD

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates