"Daddy Day Care : Visit"

Mommy got an invitation from her high school friend to their new house at Novaliches. At first I thought the way was along EDSA but knowing it again it's in Novaliches. Anyway I got lost on that directions, I maybe thinking of something.

We got to their place and met her once again together with her twin daughters. Maki and her twins met when they were still babies and now they're already preschoolers. At first Maki was hesitant in playing with the twins but after a few minutes he started mingling with them. Maki really wanted to have many playmates so he was able to make friends with them as easy as it is. Though there are times that they argued and quarrel with the toys still they're happy together. Also Mommy and I are happy to meet them again.




.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates