Daddy Day Care: SM Little Stars 2013 Grand Finals


Last week Daddy Yashiro's Daddy Day Care was attending an event with the kid. It's really sad to left the little one behind because of the weather and the venue is really far.  I'm sure our little one will get tired of the travel and besides he just got off from fever.  So, with me are my wife and my eldest son, Maki.  This event was the Grand Finals of the SM Little Stars 2013 which was held at SM Mall of Asia Center Stage.


The program was hosted by TV and movie celebrity Iza Calzado.  I think she got the love for the kids which shows in her giggling with the kids.  Who wouldn't be giggled with this kids as they are very adorable and lovely most especially when they are performing and answering questions.  








These 15 little kids grand finalists were judged by known personalities, Audie Germora, Regne Tolentino, Jerome Pobocan, Sweet Plantado and Jem Padilla.  These little kids performed different talents which were applauded by the audiences, of course my son was also watching eagerly.   Right before the announcement of the winners I got two bets Nhikzy Veench Calma of SM City Manila and Chunsa Angella Jung of SM City Clark.  Both of these got real personality on stage and they really know how to make the woo them.  




Oh I forgot to say that we got a seat in a not very far side of the auditorium that's why our photos are not so clear and near.  Anyway just bear with my pics here.  

So who won this competition?  Well one of my bet sure hit the slot and it was Nhikzy Veench Calm of SM City Manila and Angel Platon Medalla of SM City Marikina.  The Grand Prize winners received Php 150,000 worth of cash and shopping money, and a five days and four nights trip to China for two with round trip tickets and hotel accommodations.



Another highlights that we enjoyed was the presentations of the winners of SM Little Stars from SM China.  My son couldn't keep off his eyes from the performances.  

So how about you, what did you do this weekend?



My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates