Getting Yourself Back to Shape After the Quarantine Period


One of the hardest things to do is getting yourself back into shape. When I say back into shape, it means, well, at least to have your muscles toned or at least sweat out that toxins. But probably, because of our situation, bulges are starting to build-up in most of the unwanted areas.

With our last four months of quarantine, there are plenty of sedentary activities that led us to gain weight. Probably the number one culprit is the availability of our neighbors' homemade foods for sale. Yes, I think almost everyone who finds their dishes worth selling did sell and made a profit out of it. And since it was amazingly flavorful enough for our tummies, we tend to buy more. As a result, we ended with so many bulges and curves.

Of course, we shouldn't keep that fat in our bodies, and because it is still quarantine, we need to stay fit and healthy. So, if we eat, we should also try to burn those fats away, and one of the fastest things to do is do the daily exercise.


Aside from food photos and cooking procedures, there are also exercise videos that help burn calories. There are some full hour videos, and there are workouts that run for about four minutes. The burning of calories can increase if one will use a special suit when doing the exercise. If you want to get that curves back on your waist, well, you need to try the waist trainer suit. It will put you back into shape. And if you're a plus-size, I'm sure there are best plus size shapewear that will suit you to make you more good looking and in better shape.

Me? Since I'm already gaining weight and bulges on my tummy, I would be looking for the best plus size shapewear to fit unto me to tone the muscles. I'll surely want to have my old six-pack (wink) back. I do hope that there are shapewears that are available for dads like me. If there are none, well, it's good to convince your better half to have one.


So, to start, while I'm waiting for that right shapewear suit for me, or if Shapellx will have their men's shapewear version, I'd better start moving my muscles and heating it for the toning.

Let us not only fight COVID-19, but let us also fight and burn those calories away.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates