Daddy Day Care: Short Play

Today was a little bit short stay in the house because Daddy attended a seminar which is about promoting peace through technology.  I know some people would laugh about peace but I go for it.  My main reason in attending the seminar is to understand matters that I really should know first hand from people who knows it by heart and I'm disappointed on what I am expecting.  Anyway that's an introduction only I'll have another post about that you can read and learn from.

Okay since I got home around 7:00 the play time with my eldest son is not that much because I really have a very bad headache.  After resting for a while to at least wear off the headache my son tag me to play Plants vs. Zombies.   After a few minutes of playing, my head was really aching so bad that I requested my son to have a last game so that I could take a rest.  Though hesitant he followed me and he even helped me set up the bed (I sleep with them when I'm not feeling well).  I slept for a while.

Though it was a short play, having a little time with them is really one of the great moments that we, parents should not forget.  How about you?  How's your weekend with your family?

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates