"After Work"

AAhhhh!!! Another day at work has ended! I got so many personal things that I wanted to do and finish, got so many things on my mind to write and design but I'm always having problem with myself "I got so lazy" in tagalog "tinatamad ako". I don't know why but may because I'm thinking of which should I do first.

Maybe writing down thing should at least give me drive to do it. So right now I will jot down all the things that I wanted to do and finish.

So first thing on my list.

~ Accomplish the graphic art entry for the CG Society.org competition.
(the last time I never finished my concept for the steampunk theme)
so at least I should finish this one and submit my final entry. This
time it's a surrealism.

So pray for me!






.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates