"Work on a Sunday Morning"

Last Sunday, February 1, 2009, due to exigency of work I woke up dawn and prepared for work. Which I don't normally do on Sundays. Anyway duty calls.

The activity was the Dental Mission on Brgy. Planas, Porac, Pampanga. Everything has been prepared and task (besides the supplies) was to fetch and accompany the dentist from Binondo to Brgy. Planas, Porac, Pampanga. So I did and got to the place safe and sound. Most of them were lady dentist and I think their were only three guys (I think). I got the opportunity to have a little bit of conversation with two of the dentist, one is a guy which somewhat huge and he was from Knox United Methodist Church and the other one is a lady dentist which we got along and exchange life story while in the car going to Porac, Pampanga.

So in other words we got busy on a Sunday morning. Here are some of the pictures of Dental Mission.

















.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates