"Facebook Mania : Street Racing"

Another addiction on facebook.com is the Street Racing. I love cars and I would really want to have one of those pimping and shining sports cars. Number one on the list (only in my dreams but who knows it might happen)is the Mercedes SLR McLaren! Ohummmm!!! What a ride!

Right now I'm still racing to get ahead of level 45. Hoping to catch more rides!
And also I'm hoping to get the new Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster. I got 22 favor points and needed 3 more.

This morning I won the gift by sending cars as gift to my friends. You know what it is ..... it's the ZYN Edition Ferrari F430. Some addiction ha! At least I could grab some of this cars here on street racing.











.
SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Never heard of this. But, I won't touch it because I spend enough time on FB already. Something like this would be very dangerous, lol!

Hope all is well.

Mike Riley said...

Yashiro-

Join my SR crew! Leave a comment at:
http://aftermidnightpage.blogspot.com,
and I'll try to get you signed up!

-MR

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates