"Timex Zone Trainer"

To be honest when I see the products of watches with heart rate monitor in johnisfit.com's product reviews, the only brand that calls my attention is the Timex. All the other brands are not common to me. Funny isn't it, maybe because I wasn't very fond of wearing watches that's why I had no idea about this things. But anyway glad to know that aside from Timex there are still more brands out there.

It's cool that you get a watch with heart rate monitor. Aside from being stylish you can also get health conscious. And of course you don't have to carry those gadgets that is bulky and only for monitoring your heart rate.

What is great about this Timex Zone Trainer Digital Heart Rate Monitor is that it can be worn by both men and women. And the features, outstanding! It has a chest strap heart rate monitor, easily accessible function buttons, durable resin case, and comfortable resin strap with a stylish tapered profile.

I'm not much of a health training guy but I'm sure this watch has a lot of feature that you can use in your training.

So if you're into serious physical training you should have one of this.











.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates