"Back masking Barney's Theme Song"



I don't know if this is real or what! My only thought about back masking is that when we try to listen to something that is not played in a normal manner we will surely hear and create wordings out of that sound. Why should we play it backwards when it is supposed to be played forward.

One more thing, why do we keep on criticizing and trying to look for something behind those music when in fact the lyrics and music played today doesn't conceal their wordings. Example of this is the F**K word where you can hear it in most music. That's just my point. My kid loves to watch Barney and we sometimes watch together during our bonding time. So for those who would hear this back masked barney song it's up to you if you want to believe or not.














.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates