"Getting Independent"

Maki is getting independent already. Yesterday we went to the mall to buy a new electric fun, as usual Maki would always wanted to walk alone and do everything on his own. If I would grab his hand he would sit down and stop walking. He always does this just to make me let him walk alone. Anyway it's a good thing that he's developing and doing things independently.

According to babycenter.com, at this time Maki will be doing things on his own or the "me do it" thing. No matter how much he insist I still make sure that it's safe though sometimes he bumps his head for just doing things on his own.

So that's our kid!

Speaking of kids this video here is something. Watch carefully how this kid manage to accurately shoot the ping pong ball into a cup. Watch and be amazed!












.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates