"Toddlers Accident"

Just recently, I received a text message from my wife informing me that Maki, our son, accidentally slipped and bump his head on the wall of the comfort room. According to my wife Maki was being washed by his Nanny. When the Nanny was going to get his clothes Maki, being hyper active, accidentally slipped and bumped his forehead on the wall. The bump was really hard causing it to turn violet.

I don't know the full details but in our case when we're washing Maki we make sure that we don't leave him unattended. His too active and always plays around. I really don't like it when my kid is being hurt badly.

So be it a caution to every Nanny, Parents, or Grandparents don't leave your kids unattended after washing or bathing. Always put in mind that wet floors are not child-friendly.










.
Anonymous said...

"Hi:

Two things

1) I’d like your permission to (re)print your article on The Goode Family
for our website

2) I was hoping we could use your ‘scribing’ talent for our website.

The Best Shows Youre Not Watching (dot) com [all one word]

The Goode Family is one of our featured shows. We’re hoping to round up a few people who can occasionally contribute perspective (via an article/blog) on the shows – maybe a recent episode, future direction, plot shortcomings etc.

What’s in it for you?
Primarily a larger audience back channeled to your blog. We don’t pay but the site has a lot of promise and we're pretty excited about getting it off the ground. Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Unknown said...

A bruise is "hurt badly"?? Oh my, you have a lot to learn!!! lol.. Accidents happen, get used to it!

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates