"Another Failed Contest"

This past months has been the month contests from different bloggers and it seems that my contest has been outcast. One reason for sure is the minimal prizes and lack of sponsors. Second is that I have not advertise it very much and my activity in Entrecard and other forums has been minimal also which makes it less noticed.

So today I am announcing that the "MAKI TURNS 2 BLOG CONTEST" is failed contest and I'm cancelling it. For those who have joined and participated thank you very much! Don't worry I have a surprised for those who have joined as consolation for the effort in joining in my contest. I prayed that you'll stick around in my blog.

Again thank you!




.
Sherry said...

sorry to hear that, maybe better luck next time.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates