"Pacquiao and Cotto' Fight to Watch or Not to Watch"

Today will be Pacquiao and Cotto's big fight. I'll be watching it today. The only problem that I have today is will I let Maki watch it too or keep him away and let him sleep or watch other movie on the other house. I don't want to miss watching this fight because this will be another in boxing especially if Pacman wins this bout. It will be his seventh belt from different divisions. Aside from him being the number one pound for pound fighter.

Now back to my sons case, at his age he can easily mimic actions so if I let him watch Pacquiao and Cotto's fight he might start punching other kids. Maybe I'll just talk to him while we're watching. I just pray that he won't mimic the punching thing.



.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates