"Survey Time : Diapers"

This is something new here Yashiro. I'll be putting up some survey from time to time and I'm requesting my followers and other bloggers who just come by to participate in this survey.

For now, our Survey is about diapers. Not about which brand of diapers to use but what do mommy bloggers prefer or their consideration in buying diapers for their kids and babies. So to all mommy bloggers and of course daddy bloggers who take care of their kids and babies please do participate in this survey.

I'll publish the result once I get it.

In buying diapers what do you take into consideration?
Quality
Price
Comfort
Quantity
Quality and Price
Price and Comfort
Quantity and Price
  
pollcode.com free polls



.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates