"DMS : New Word To Learn"

I got this new word that I’ve stumbled upon inside the World Wide Web. Actually it’s not a word but an acronym. It’s an acronym commonly used in med school in other words it’s a medical term. At first I thought it was a typographical error but when I read along the lines I figured it was part of the sentence that it is spelled like that. The word is dms which stands for Diagnostic Medical Sonography. Sounds different right! If you’re a med student you can easily figured it out but for an ordinary people like me… well I don’t usually stumble on extraordinary words. So it’s more like an alien to me. Anyway it's nice to learn new words and stuff most especially if it regards medicines and med school.



.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates