"Monday Rush : Still Sick"

Monday rush already and I'm still sick. Thank goodness I filed my leave already so I'm all on vacation mode until next year. Hehehe! Monday rush and I thought I'm free of rushing but my wife is on rush today. She's on leave today also because our little Maki has to be brought to the doctor he still hasn't recovered yet from his illness. So that's why my wife is on rush.





.
Leilanie said...

Hi there! My contest has ended and I wanted to give you a big thank you for sponsoring. At this time, I request the transfer of your ec credit sponsorship to my account. You can find my account profile here: http://entrecard.com/details/143400.

A little reminder. Your ec sponsorship was a total of: 5000 credits. Thank you again for sponsoring.

Ms. Marie from Travelin' With Marie

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates