"A Gift for My Wife"

Tomorrow is my Wife's important day. This is the very glorious day of her life. This is the day that she came to be.

Before going home tonight I was still thinking of what to give to her and on my way home I tried to look for a present for her. I went to a mall and look around to find something that would catch her interest but it seems that looking for a gift for her is not an easy thing to do. Of course it should be special because it's for my beloved wife. The only problem is that I couldn't find something.

I remember that she was looking for a perfume because she already used up all her perfume. So, this give me a hint on what to buy for a gift. I use my nose to sniff all perfumes in the mall that I think my wife would love to use and gladly I found one. It's not a very popular perfume but the scent is something that she would love and I would also love to smell and sniff all the time. Sniff! Sniff! Sniff!



.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates