"Meeting Old SAVE MEs"

Last night was another event to add up on my memory bank. I met some old friends and co SAVE ME members, also met some new movers as well. We talked about life, past and present and everything that happened to us. The meeting was short but I know it was just the start. Especially this coming election. My Ninong (Godfather) will be running for Municipal Councilor. It will be just like the old days.

Meeting them again sure not only brings back memories but also the boost of knowing that there are people who knew your worth. It feels that I'm energized again and ready to do more daring and worthy cause. It's more of flaring up your confidence and self esteem. Living more to SAVE ME's "Dare to be different".






.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates