"Milestone Chart"

From what I have read and from what I have posted here before, parents should not compare their kids with the others. Others may have some different level of development and different types of mastering skills. Still and though I'm not comparing my kid with the other kids of his same age the people who sees him do compare. Some of them already said that Maki should be checked by a doctor because according to them he should be speaking sentences already. Well, me and wife is somewhat a little bit worried about his language skill but seeing his development I think his just in a right track. His not just as advance as the other kids. And as I can see, Maki is very well active and lively. He always runs around the house and he even jumps as high as he could. He can communicate well already except in times that his having tantrums.

So in order to confirm whether my son, Maki, is having problems with his development I look to my every reliable babycenter.com. Looking for some good answer around the site leads to this one....




Child's Age

Mastered Skills (most kids can do)

Emerging Skills (half of kids can do)

Advanced Skills (a few kids can do)
25 and 26 months• Stacks six blocks
Walks with smooth heel-to-toe motion
Uses pronouns (e.g., I, me, you)
Washes and dries own hands
Speaks clearly most of the time
Draws a vertical line
27 and 28 monthsJumps with both feet
• Opens doors
Understandsdescriptions (e.g., big, soft)
Draws a vertical line
• Starts to recognizeABCs
Balances on one foot
29 and 30 monthsBrushes teeth with help
Washes and dries own hands
Draws a vertical line
Draws a circle
Balances on one foot
Puts on a T-shirt
Names one color
• Names one friend

This is the milestone chart that indicates whether your child's development is on the right track. Good for Maki his on the right track and he even surpasses some of the things that his age should be doing. Maki is on the 25-26 months old but he can already wash and dries his hands, draw a vertical line and a circle, he can already recognize some of the alphabets, and he can also jump.

Now it is truly true that children develop on differ levels and skills that's why they shouldn't be compared with each other. Just make sure that, we, parents should be in there side every time they make a milestone.




.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates