Preschooler | Toddlers | Babies | Family Activities | Thoughts | Daily | Maki | Gelo | Dad On The Run
Contest | Memory Lane | Events | Reviews | Movies | Surveys | BC Bloggers | Disclosure Policy

Tuesday, January 12

"World's Hardest Game"


Tonight, I was relaxing from a long day work. While dropping entrecard I just happen to read the heading "World's Hardest Game". This intrigues me! So, I read the whole blog post from Game Freaks and I was challenged to play the game. Game freaks made it until level 4 while me I got stuck on level 6. It's really a hard game! So if you would like to try this game here's the link WORLD'S HARDEST GAME


Level 5







.

1 comment:

  1. Its fun isnt it but really frustrating!

    One of those you have to keep playing cause you wont let it beat you ha ha.

    Thanks for the mention :)
    Tina from
    Gossip Avenue
    Travel Shack
    Mummy Diaries
    Game FreakZ

    p.s well done getting to level 6!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin