Sunday Service Message : Godly Ambition

Too busy with some things last night I wasn't able to share yesterday's Worship Service Message.  So I'll just share it today.  The Worship Service Message was entitled "GODLY AMBITION".  It was taken in the book of Psalm, chapter 26.  Here it is what Psalm 26 contains.

1 Vindicate me, O LORD,
for I have led a blameless life;
I have trusted in the LORD
without wavering.


2 Test me, O LORD, and try me,
examine my heart and my mind;


3 for your love is ever before me,
and I walk continually in your truth.


4 I do not sit with deceitful men,
nor do I consort with hypocrites;


5 I abhor the assembly of evildoers
and refuse to sit with the wicked.


6 I wash my hands in innocence,
and go about your altar, O LORD,


7 proclaiming aloud your praise
and telling of all your wonderful deeds.


8 I love the house where you live, O LORD,
the place where your glory dwells.


9 Do not take away my soul along with sinners,
my life with bloodthirsty men,


10 in whose hands are wicked schemes,
whose right hands are full of bribes.


11 But I lead a blameless life;
redeem me and be merciful to me.


12 My feet stand on level ground;
in the great assembly I will praise the LORD.

Worship and Witness.  Sunday Worship should always be looked forward just like a big surprised will be coming.  It should always be lively and joyfully though most of us are facing different trials in our life.  If Worship joyfully and truthfully witnessing will just follow.  If they see in you the joy and grace of the Lord every time you to church then they will surely be intrigued and will be encouraged to come with you.

Trusting and Tested.  Christians never really walks on calm water it is always wavy and disturbed.  God's promise will always come true if we only trust Him.

There are things that we wanted in our life but we will never attain it if we didn't give ti the Lord.  Be prayerfully, GOD is always there.






.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates