Missing Church

Bad me because I think it's more than a month that I have been missing church. I know it's not good for a Christian to miss church on Sundays but there are just things that are happening quite unexpected. I know it shouldn't be an excuse for not attending church. It's a good thing that there's always an online daily bible verse which I can reflect on while listening to different beautiful Contemporary Christian Music.

“If we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.” (Romans 14:8) Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by Biblica. This is what's today's bible verse. Indeed we belong to the Lord. God created us and give us life. Just like the things around us our life is a precious gift from God and which belongs to him. Yes we run our life to what we want. We do different things and mostly things that is not pleasing to Him. Sometimes we do things that leads to the lost of our lives whether it is physically or spiritually. Still, whatever we do we belong to the Lord and the Lord loves us very much. I'm not a very good Christian, I do fail on many things that's why I'm always pinched by the Lord.

I pray that next Sunday my family will be there inside the church listening to God's message.





.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates