Monday Rush : Love Your Ride

I just find this cute advertisement of riding a bus and train in Singapore. They give emphasis on loving your ride. No matter what's the situation or what you've been through, still, you'd better love your ride. Also they show proper attitude and what people should do when you're riding a bus or a train.



I just pray that more Filipinos will know proper attitude on public vehicles. I wonder... can our government do the same? Maybe if there will be more Filipinos is concerned of our situation.

I also find an advertisement but this time it gives emphasis on riding the train. It's more of queuing. Waiting for the passengers inside the train to get out first before getting in. Maybe this should be practice here in our country. There are no queuing, everybody are rushing to get inside of the train. Here's the ad.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates