Bed Time Struggle

I know most moms will agree to this, putting your preschooler into bed is a struggle. Beds becomes an arena for the parent and the child. Well, not really an arena where gladiators fight but it is somewhat like taming the preschooler to go to bed so that mommy or daddy can continue what is left of the chores for the evening. The earlier the child go to be the better for him and also for the parents. Parents can still do some chores or activities until bed time.

Today, it's really hard to make kids fall asleep early. There are lots of distractions that affects the sleeping time of the child. The more they get to enjoy the hardier for them to put into bed.

Though it is a struggle it's challenging on the part of the parents to accomplish something like this. In my case, it is really a relief if I'm able to make my son go to bed as early as 9:00 PM. I think that only happens rarely and commonly when my son is really tired because of the whole day activity. His range of sleep is 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM and his up is around 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM. I know it's not good for him and it's not good for his development. So we are really struggling to put him to bed early. I think we have done all the methods that we have read from different child book though some of them work a bit. Perhaps we need to be more strict on some matters in order for him to be on bed early and perhaps we will try to match the method on his mood.

So do you experience the same thing? What do you do to solve this kind of problem?

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates