Monday Rush: Transport Strike

I always post something rush during Mondays and today I just would like to tell about what had happened this morning.  I think I have experienced something like this when I was still in college.  It was really a heart pounding  experience because you never know if you're going to make it in the office on time or not.  As for me, I always  experienced being late, though I was able to get off of our house early.

This morning, which I actually doesn't know what was going on, I was almost couldn't make it on time on the meeting place.  Not because I woke up late but because there were a transport strike.  Making most of the commuters stranded or late in their works.
Sound Proud International said...

that's too bad to know. things like this is beyond our control and we can't do anything about it but to keep our cool

Daddy Yashiro said...

Yeah! That's right.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates