Sunday Reflection for the Season

“But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship.” (Galatians 4:4-5)

Since Christmas Season is already here most of the topics today are about Christmas. I remember that we always look forward for this season. Not only that it is cold and gifts are abundant but this is the time that we always perform plays and choir singing. This is the season that most cartoons or animated movies are being shown. Most of their themes are... of course Christmas! The red, green, yellow and white colors can always be seen everywhere. They always paint the city with that colors because of those decorations and Christmas lights. Everyone are very busy! It is the season where Santa Claus appear almost everywhere. Thinking again and recalling those past events indeed we are getting very busy buying gifts and remembering people who we forget on our list.

I never did thought that having less money for Christmas will make me think something like this. Yes we are short on finances this coming Christmas. We don't have any bought gifts for our "inaanak" (Godson). It's almost half of the month already. A few days more and it's Christmas already. I think it really meant to happen for us. We have been skipping Church Services this past few Sundays. I know that my son and I can go to church without my wife but it seems that I'm not spiritually well. I'm ill from my present situation. Lack of motivation, stress from certain things, and unsure of any events. There are things that soars on top of my head hoping and praying to find some answers. I know God has already planned everything but I'm still murmuring a like little kid waiting for an answers. I know God has the answer and I will put my trust to God.

I know I should have been to Church today because of the revelation that God has given yesterday but due to some circumstances we weren't able to. It was A blessing and a new meaning of Christmas for me. It's life!

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates