A Blogger's Life & Dream

“You received payments!” “Your article was approved!” “You got fifty emails unread!” Yes! I got new earnings notification on my email and they have approved my articles. Yes!

“ZZZZzZzzzzzzzz….. Hey Daddy, wake up! You were dreaming.”
Well, that’s the effect of blogging in me. I get a dose of it when I’m really into deep blogging. I bring along my blogging in my dreams. I just pray that most of my good blogging dreams may come true.

Blogging really did get into my system and it has become part of my daily routines in life. A day never passes without me writing an article or checking on some other blogs. It has feed me so much compared to what I am before I started blogging. I’ve learned a lot through blogging. I can say now that my writing has improved and leveled up. I sometimes think if I really did write the article.

Blogging did provide some extra cash on my wallet but unfortunately the money just slips away because we have to pay the bills. How I pray that some of that earned money will stay even for a week. Hahaha! Anyway God will surely bless us more of that. I think one of the best things with my blogging is that I gain some friends.
Well my goal for this year is to swipe all of our debts and provide finances for our upcoming little angel. Yes, another little angel in the house! So that means I have to do double time to earn that. My wife’s pregnancy is quite expensive because she does not deliver the baby normally, she’s a C section. I just don’t know how much it cost after more than three years but I’m praying that we will come through this.

It would be more fun if I win some of the prizes at “Coolbuster.net ExtraBLOGanza Contest”




Coolbuster.net ExtraBLOGanza Contest



Here are the Sponsors:

NursingUniforms.net - offers a wide range of branded nursing scrubs and lab coats
Straw Hat Luffy - Anime, Games, Sports and Gizmos
Make Money Online Philippines | Winziph
Web Design Philippines
Scolex Portal
PCSO Lotto Results
NLE Results - Nursing board exam results
LET Results - Teachers' board exam results
Talent Search News
Computer Basics Tutorial
moonstar said...

hi, hope you can join my giveaway too,

Join my Blogging Giveaway
Blogging Giveaway

Thanks.

Daddy Yashiro said...

@Melandria sure I'd be willing to join your contest. Thanks for the invite.

Chin chin said...

Hi. It's ok to dream. Libre naman. I hope you win the contest and you will have more earning opportunities blogging.

Daddy Yashiro said...

Thanks Chin chin. I just pray at least to have a prize. Thanks again for the comment and visit.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates