Rugged Shoes



I never thought my shoes will service my feet this long. It has been with me since 2003 and it is still okay up to now. Though I have made some minor repairs, the look is still useful as it is. The only thing that I could not restore is the leather color of which was already worn out and the soles that are also worn out, especially the middle part of the sole. I can say that the shoes can be compared to some tough shoes in the market like the Timberland.

I remember when I was still in high school. There was one time that boots became a fad in our school. Boys and girls are wearing boots. It was really in during that time. I think there were only few students who are not wearing boots. There are the bulky ones, the slim type boots, the shiny ones, and a whole lot more. They differ in many ways but there’s only one thing in common they are all boots.

Timberland Stiefel is another term for Timberland boots. They are known for their good quality and remarkable brand. Aside from boots they also have shoes which are called Timberland Schuhe. I have known this brand before but I’ve never had any shoes or boots with that brand. It’s not that I don’t like the brand but it’s because nobody give them as a gift. Anyway I really would want to have one of those shoes. I think if I ever would own one it will last more than a decade.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates