Wanted: SPONSORS

Yes you have read it right!   Daddy Yashiro's Journal will be celebrating it's 3rd Blogoversary this coming May and also we will be celebrating the coming of our 2nd Son (We'll just pray that the ultrasound result won't be wrong.  Hahaha!).  A double celebration, so as thanksgiving we will be having a contest.  This will be mainly a raffle contest and there will be a special blog entry with a special prize.

Contest would not be fun without prizes, so for this contest I mainly seek for cash prizes through Paypal.  I'm also looking for generous and kind hearted people who would love to share their blessings and become part of my upcoming contest.  Three major prizes will be given away and a special prize for the best blog entry.  I will launch this contest formally on May 28, 2011 and will end it on June 20, 2011.


Primary Sponsors: $15
* Blog will be featured on my 2 blogs with 3 text links of your choice.
* Backlinks from all the participants
* A 125x125 ad banner on my 2 blogs for one month
* 3 Raffle entries if joining

Secondary Sponsors: $10
* Blog will be featured here with 3 text links of your choice.
* Backlinks from all the participants
* A 125x125 ad banner on this blog for one month
* 2 Raffle entries if joining

Tertiary Sponsors: $5
* Backlinks from all the participants
* 1 month text link on the sidebar of this blog
* 1 Raffle entry if joining

So if anyone would be willing to sponsor I would like to request that all pledges will be in on May 27, 2011.  Just email me at yashirokuru@yahoo.com or just comment below.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates