3rd Blogoversary Contest Updates

I have updated all the sponsors list and html codes. I hope that all the names and urls of the sponsors are all correct (hopefully). So if there's any problem about the names and urls just send me a message so that I could correct them immediately. Whew! I really hate making those codes I sometimes do omit some lines and because of them being too close makes my eyes sore with it. Anyway I would like to apologize to the sponsors whom I incorrectly write their urls and to those whom I accidentally omitted their blog names and urls. I am very sorry! Write now, I have already corrected the errors and placed everything to where it should be placed. Updates can be seen here.

If you have any questions about the contest just don't hesitate to ask. You can email me at yashirokuru@yahoo.com or you can simply leave a comment here. I'll get into your questions once I read it. Again thank you and God bless.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates