Daddy Yashiro on Pinoy Blogfest 2.0

It was Friday, August 5, 2011,  yours truly was able to attend the Pinoy Blogfest 2.0 BIO or Bloggers Invitation Only.  Though I wanted to attend the whole day affair, I'm restrained from doing so because of my work.  Yes, I still do have work.  My blogging side only start after the 8 to 5 schedule of work.


So rushing from Clark, Pampanga all the way to Trinoma, I was able to come early before the event start.  I got plenty of time to roam around and visit mainly all the exhibitors and sponsors of the said event.  I even got to have a freebies from Pony in which I have to blog about their contest.  Details of this would be on Kwento Ni Toto.  Aside from Pony I get also to visit some of the gadgets.


When the event is about to start, bloggers were advised to get inside the premises and settle down.  Of course there were also time to chit chat with the other bloggers and even meet new and old bloggers plus I get to see familiar faces from other companies.


Pinoy Blogfest 2.0 for this year is dubbed as “Social media as an agent for change”. Due to some recent events it has come to the attention of most people that social media has been an agent for changes in our life. In times of the Ondoy, social media has been one of the tools in helping and gathering donations from different part of the country and of the world. So the event will mainly discuss about changes and social media.


First on the list of speakers is Usec. Manul (Manolo) L. Quezon, a social media activists and of course works in the government. Usec Manolo Quezon points out mainly about FREEDOM. Freedom to study, freedom to think, and freedom to express oneself in which most of the bloggers are doing now and has or becoming an agent of change.


Second speaker was Ms. Gang Badoy who is a media practitioner and alternative educator. She uses her talent and knowledge in saving lives. Aside from Ms. Badoy there were also representative from Kiva that discussed and introduce what Kiva is all about.


After that Noel Cabangon rendered a live performance to all the bloggers and other participants. Everyone was invited to have their meals, I don't know if it is just a snack or if it is already dinner. Anyway, after the talks they presented the good blog awards which we will watch out for it.


The final part was every ones favorite portion of the seminar, the raffle. There were lots of giveaways during that time and I was thankful that I was able to get some prizes as well. I rarely get called from any raffle so this was a surprised that I win it. So this time my name was called and I get a chance to bring home an Ozim Uzzap. At first I thought it was a speaker but when I saw it it was a muscle toner. Good and it is really good!






My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates