Appetite for the Soul: True Faith vs Claiming To Have Faith

Sunday has always been my refuge because it is were I normally voice out to God what are my emotions and what are my problems.  This is were I sing freely every time the whole congregation sing praises to God.  This is my sanctuary against all our difficulties.

This Sunday's Message does make me learn something that a Christian should now.  We are all Christians and what differentiate us our acceptance of Jesus Christ as our Lord and Saviour.   If we have already and truly surrendered ourselves to the Lord, we have already accepted the Gift of God.  We are no longer sinners because God had already washed that sins.  The only thing is that we are in the realm of this earth where we are tempted to do that sins again.  We are fragile and if we're not constantly praying and doing our duties as a Christian that's where we fall and become weak.

Here's the verse of the message...

 Matthew 5:14-16
14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.


...and the title of the message was "True Faith vs Claiming To Have Faith" .

This are the main focal point of the message...

  1. Faith demonstrates good.
  2. Faith believes in God.
  3. Faith produces righteousness.

This is what I can share for now and prayerfully this will sink in to those who will be able to read.  Meditate on the verses and pray!

I'll be praying for a video camera so that next time I will be able to record the entire message.  Pray for and for my family as well as strive hard with our difficult situation.  GOD is Good All The Time!

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates