A Toddler Squeezed In a Vending Machine

How many of you, parents, experienced something extraordinary happened to your kids?  I'm we do have lots of different incidents and it is for something that well remember.

One toddler did something really extraordinary when he wanted to have a plush toy of spongebob in one of the vending machines in a restaurant.  He was so determined that he went in through the retrieval gate and climb up inside the area where the plush toys and lollies are placed.  Here's the picture from heraldsun.com.au 


According to the mother the kid was really adventurous.

I don't really remember if my eldest son did something similar to this.  I would definitely don't want to see my kid inside of a vending machine.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates