Christmas Pray (Wish) List


Since it's already in the first week of December and the cool breeze wind is starting to sweep all over the metro I might as well share what I have been longing to have this Christmas.   Of course this is a Christmas Pray (Wish) List and the materialization of this will still depends on the generosity of the people who would be able to read this and of course God's blessings.  If you're asking what about my Christmas bonus and other bonuses, well it did serve its purpose already and if there are still coming it will also be used on a very good purposes.  So, having this Christmas Pray (Wish) List will be a wish that I have to pray harder since most of these are things that I'm going to use in blogging and doing graphic artworks.


I believed that if you want something to have and with a good intention, God will surely find way to bring it you.  Of course you should ask and tell what you want.  As it was written in Matthew 7:7 from the New International Version "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you"  and in Luke 11:9 "So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you". 

If there's a song 12 Days of Christmas I will be making my own 12 Christmas Pray (Wish) List.  So here's my list.  This is in any order as long as it will come... soon.

I
pray
to have

*DSLR*
*LED TV*
*A Business*
*Smartphone*
*House and Lot*
*Laptop or Tablet*
*New Refrigerator*
*Desktop Computer*
*New Washing Machine*
*Good Health for all of Us*
*Paid Financial Obligations*
*Initial Investment on Stock Market*

in
Christ
Jesus
AMEN!



My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates