Friday Toys: 7th Christmas Toy Fair


Just in time before the holiday!  There will be a Christmas Toy Fair that will happen on December 14 to 16, 2012 at the Megatrade Hall 1, 5/F Building B, SM Megamall.  It's not an ordinary Christmas bazaar but I think the most unique her is that this bazaar caters only to toys, comics, anime, video games and any kinds of collectibles.  Plus it is also a charity event and the organizer's beneficiary is the Philippine Toy Museum.



So kids grab your moms and dads and better be there at the Christmas Toy Fair and look for some great buys and hard to find toys.   Err maybe I should rephrase that part because I'm sure that Dads will be much eager to go this event, of course if his into toys and collectible items.  I'm not sure if I'll be having an extra fund for this activity.  To buy or not to buy there's only thing that I'll definitely do which is visit this event and will try to find some good deals.  Hahaha!  I just pray that there will be some extra fund for this fair.

Here are some of the things that will happen in the event aside from the bazaar.
  • There will be lots of Toy booths
  • Diecast car exhibit and display
  • Christmas cosplay and parade (Saturday)
  • Live toy auctions
  • Toy donation drive
  • Stage games, raffles and many more.
It will be from 10am to 9pm and take note of the entrance fee which is only Php60.    So be there!

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates