My Story About A Cycle of Missed Moments

Last month we were treated by Max’s Restaurant with a movie date but before that they’ve introduced to us what’s latest with Max’s. Of course since it was the love month they’ve introduce something that will sure fill someone’s heart. They’ve introduced their newest innovation and they tagged it with “Salu-salo Kahit Malayo”. They made their online delivery unique as possible and delivering real food on time. Here’s a video click about online delivery.



Now that you’ve watched it and heard about it, they made a little something to entice someone like me to write something about missed moments in our life. I write my entry on my other blog which can be read at KWENTO NI TOTO and it is entitled "A CYCLE OF MISSED MOMENTS". Just click the link if you urge to know my story.

The catch is that I would like to ask for your help to make my post on my facebook wall about my entry to be viral. Below is the link to my Facebook post


I hope that you would help me by liking it and sharing it to your friends and relatives. If you find the story touching please do leave a comment as well. Thanks!

By the liking and sharing ends this Friday so I do hope you can help me make this viral enough.  Thanks again!

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates