Monday Rush: Bad Monday, Sick Monday

Of all the days that you can be sick why does it always falls down on a Monday?  Monday sickness... hahaha!  Well unfortunately dizziness and nausea strikes back.  Yup! The "hilo and lula" thing once again hit me that made me unwell.  I think it was due to stress, not enough sleep, high blood perhaps and my eyes as well, it's been more than a month already that I'm not wearing eyeglasses.  Too many reasons to mention the cause of dizziness and nausea but one thing is for sure I am not well that day, especially during the morning.  Another negative sign on my leave credits.

Though, I still need to work on some of my online thingies but too bad I have to stay in the house and help watch out for the kids even though I'm dizzy.

So how about you?  How was your start of the week?

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates